Recently, YouTube changed it’s display settings of view and subscriber count to lakh and crore (Indian Numbering System) instead of 100K or 10M (International Number System) on YouTube app for Indians. This post will explain to you how to change the YouTube app view subscriber count settings.
Now to change back to 100K or 10M (International Number System) on YouTube app. You just need to follow these simple steps –
- Open your mobile settings.
- Open language/input settings in it.
- Now change the language to English (United States) or English (United Kingdom) from English (India), whichever you prefer.
- Now force stop your YouTube app from the apps page in your mobile settings.
- After that start, the YouTube app and you will see the view and subscriber count again in 100K or 10M format.
Lemme know in the comment section below if you face any difficulties to change the YouTube app view subscriber count settings back to International Number System.